About Me

My photo
I'm BACCCCKKKKK... After 4+ years in CA I am back to my old stomping grounds, KANSAS!!! I am Cindy Coughenour and I am the founder of Fearless and Female, which is a program of personal safety and practical self-defense for women of all ages. I speak at high schools, universities, churches, businesses and just about any place that a group of women want to come together and learn how to kick some butt!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME

What a lucky girl! My birthday is March 17th, which just so happens to be St. Patricks Day. It is also my sisters birthday. How rotten, for her, to get a kid sister on your 8th birthday. But we are really close, even though she lives in KS and I am way out in CA.

Anyway, my husband shot me right into the techno future this year. He gave me an XMradio and a GPS for my car. No more Yahoo maps for this girl! The GPS is so cool. The nice lady tells you when to turn, merge and make a LEGAL U Turn. I always want to tell her "Thank You" when she gets me to the right destination. How did I ever get around without this thing? If you don't have one, and if you do much driving, you must get one. Well, time to come down from this birthday cake sugar high and get ready for a new year, one year older!

No comments: