About Me

My photo
I'm BACCCCKKKKK... After 4+ years in CA I am back to my old stomping grounds, KANSAS!!! I am Cindy Coughenour and I am the founder of Fearless and Female, which is a program of personal safety and practical self-defense for women of all ages. I speak at high schools, universities, churches, businesses and just about any place that a group of women want to come together and learn how to kick some butt!

Monday, March 26, 2007

More awesome Merit women!!!

I love my job! I've said that before, but it is the truth. I get to gab with women endlessly, we share stories, tips and tears. And, I have to tell you, my heart is full! I hate to even call it a J.O.B. because that just doesn't give it justice. I hope to bring a smile to your face, hope in your heart and a knee to the groin to your bag of personal safety tricks! Here are more happy faces...

No comments: