About Me

My photo
I'm BACCCCKKKKK... After 4+ years in CA I am back to my old stomping grounds, KANSAS!!! I am Cindy Coughenour and I am the founder of Fearless and Female, which is a program of personal safety and practical self-defense for women of all ages. I speak at high schools, universities, churches, businesses and just about any place that a group of women want to come together and learn how to kick some butt!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Guess which way I was heading?????

Yesterday, the Inland Valley(where I live) of Southern California had a little drizzle of rain, no big deal you say? Since So Cal isn't familiar with the concept of rain, the traffic goes crazy mad when we experience some precipitation. Needless to say, I only had to drive 62 miles, but it took me 2 1/2 hours! Looking at the picture above, guess which way I was heading? The morning drive was hectic but imagine my surprise and relief when it only took me 1 hour to get home!
Anyway, I was heading west to participate in the City of Huntington Beach, Health and Lifestyle Expo. I serve as the "Personal Safety Expert" for these Expos and I get to meet wonderful people and share my little nuggets of personal safety information. I think everyone enjoyed the practical tips that I spoke about and after yesterdays Health and Lifestyle Expo the City of HB will be a much safer community!
Peace, Love and Safety!
Cindy

No comments: