About Me

My photo
I'm BACCCCKKKKK... After 4+ years in CA I am back to my old stomping grounds, KANSAS!!! I am Cindy Coughenour and I am the founder of Fearless and Female, which is a program of personal safety and practical self-defense for women of all ages. I speak at high schools, universities, churches, businesses and just about any place that a group of women want to come together and learn how to kick some butt!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Wild and crazy students!

Knee to the GROIN anyone?

Hello from Jacksonville, Fl and the National Conference on Student Leadership. Looks like everyone is having a great time! Well, maybe not the recipients of the knee to the groin technique, but everyone else is having a great time. I am in Jacksonville, FL this weekend as an exhibitor and workshop leader for this popular student conference. These students are amazing, energetic and proud representatives for their college campuses. They will be attending motivational and leadership building workshops all weekend and then Monday morning they will come to my workshop for an empowering workout in personal safety. Keep checking back for more great pictures from Florida!
Cindy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun pics!

Can I use these on my site?

Would you like to swap links?

Please email me about this!

webmaster@womensselfdefense.info

Anonymous said...

"Knee to the GROIN anyone?"

No, thank you. Grow up!