About Me

My photo
I'm BACCCCKKKKK... After 4+ years in CA I am back to my old stomping grounds, KANSAS!!! I am Cindy Coughenour and I am the founder of Fearless and Female, which is a program of personal safety and practical self-defense for women of all ages. I speak at high schools, universities, churches, businesses and just about any place that a group of women want to come together and learn how to kick some butt!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Big "Mr. Bad Guy"

Tonight I spoke to some wonderful Mississippi women at MVSU. My "Mr. Bad Buy" was by far the biggest attacker that I have worked with in a long time. I'm thinking 6'4"-6'5", if not bigger and, he was awesome! (see him pictured above) Mr. Randle heads up the Campus Violence Prevention Program and he was responsible for bringing Fearless and Female to MVSU.Not only did we have a diverse group of women in attendance, a local news station showed up to tape the program for the evening news! How cool is that? Way to go MVSU! These women were really fun to work with and they had some great questions. After the program I heard many of the women talking about walking out to their cars together! Way to go, again! I just love Safety Chicks! All I can say is, MISSISSIPPI WOMEN ROCK!

No comments: