About Me

My photo
I'm BACCCCKKKKK... After 4+ years in CA I am back to my old stomping grounds, KANSAS!!! I am Cindy Coughenour and I am the founder of Fearless and Female, which is a program of personal safety and practical self-defense for women of all ages. I speak at high schools, universities, churches, businesses and just about any place that a group of women want to come together and learn how to kick some butt!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Beautiful Sunset in Hawaii

It was really difficult to leave Hawaii with a view like this. But, life was waiting for me back in CA. It was a wonderful trip with great friends and my husband. I have to give my husband many Kudos for planning such a nice trip, all by himself! We went to a traditional Luau, snorkled with Manta Rays, drove around the island sightseeing and he even endured a shopping spree! I can't wait until my next visit!
Peace, Love and ALOHA!
Cindy

No comments: