About Me

My photo
I'm BACCCCKKKKK... After 4+ years in CA I am back to my old stomping grounds, KANSAS!!! I am Cindy Coughenour and I am the founder of Fearless and Female, which is a program of personal safety and practical self-defense for women of all ages. I speak at high schools, universities, churches, businesses and just about any place that a group of women want to come together and learn how to kick some butt!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Happy Mother's Day to me!

(A little late but I just got the pictures)
Some moms like to have a nice relaxing day on Mother's Day weekend. Yours truly spent Mother's Day kicking ASS. I spent the weekend getting certified in a new self-defense curriculum. I am now certified to teach "Fight Like A Girl" and "Girls On Guard." This is a wonderful program and I will soon be adding these techniques to Fearless and Female. I had a blast!

No comments: