About Me

My photo
I'm BACCCCKKKKK... After 4+ years in CA I am back to my old stomping grounds, KANSAS!!! I am Cindy Coughenour and I am the founder of Fearless and Female, which is a program of personal safety and practical self-defense for women of all ages. I speak at high schools, universities, churches, businesses and just about any place that a group of women want to come together and learn how to kick some butt!

Monday, September 03, 2007

Where's Cindy???

Welcome to the LA Fashion District! If you look right smack dab in the center of this picture you can see me waving to my husband. How fun does this look? It depends on who you ask. I loved it, my husband, well he was being a good husband and humored me this day! This was really just a small alley in the middle of the Fashion District, which consists of about 90 blocks. It was so much fun and I can't wait to go back! Next time I might have to tell him we are going to a Lakers game...


No comments: