About Me

My photo
I'm BACCCCKKKKK... After 4+ years in CA I am back to my old stomping grounds, KANSAS!!! I am Cindy Coughenour and I am the founder of Fearless and Female, which is a program of personal safety and practical self-defense for women of all ages. I speak at high schools, universities, churches, businesses and just about any place that a group of women want to come together and learn how to kick some butt!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The pretty RED lights!

Once again, guess which way I was heading???? Yes, I was heading west, following ALL the pretty red tail lights! I was up at 4:30am this morning and hit the road early to speak at two different programs today. The traffic out here in CA is one thing that I just don't know if I will ever get used to. But, you do what you have to do and I had a great day so..........
It's ALL GOOD!
Peace, Love and Safety,
Cindy

No comments: