About Me

My photo
I'm BACCCCKKKKK... After 4+ years in CA I am back to my old stomping grounds, KANSAS!!! I am Cindy Coughenour and I am the founder of Fearless and Female, which is a program of personal safety and practical self-defense for women of all ages. I speak at high schools, universities, churches, businesses and just about any place that a group of women want to come together and learn how to kick some butt!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

American First Credit Union x's 2!


What a fun filled day! Today I spoke at American First CU in Buena Park and La Habra. The morning program was an energetic breakfast meeting and the afternoon program was a lunch-n-learn gathering. Everyone left the programs feeling empowered, strong and ready to live their safest lives possible. The ladies had good questions, there was lots of yelling and some really great bonding between co-workers today. Just take a look at these smiling faces...
Notice how BOB manages to get his mug in every shot! I think someone is practicing an "eye jab" YOU GO GIRL! Stay safe.
Peace, Love and Safety,
Cindy

No comments: