About Me

My photo
I'm BACCCCKKKKK... After 4+ years in CA I am back to my old stomping grounds, KANSAS!!! I am Cindy Coughenour and I am the founder of Fearless and Female, which is a program of personal safety and practical self-defense for women of all ages. I speak at high schools, universities, churches, businesses and just about any place that a group of women want to come together and learn how to kick some butt!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fallen tree in the midwest

My sister lives in KS and a few weeks ago they had some really bad icy weather. This is a picture of her front yard and the "FUN" of winter in the midwest!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy,
That doesn't look like anything I would want to be stuck in. Hope it looks a little better today.

Muriel Frazier
Minneapolis, Mn
St. Paul College

Cindy Coughenour said...

Hey Muriel,
They have removed the tree and should have plenty of firewood next year! Actually they have had some very nice weather since Christmas. But what about you up in MN? Are you staying warm?
Cindy