About Me

My photo
I'm BACCCCKKKKK... After 4+ years in CA I am back to my old stomping grounds, KANSAS!!! I am Cindy Coughenour and I am the founder of Fearless and Female, which is a program of personal safety and practical self-defense for women of all ages. I speak at high schools, universities, churches, businesses and just about any place that a group of women want to come together and learn how to kick some butt!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fairmont Health Expo

Well, another great health expo under my belt! Yesterday I was in Anaheim, CA at Fairmont Preparatory Academy. As you can see above, Bob, accompanied me as usual. I met some wonderful teachers and administrators and a good time was had by all. One teacher shared some great ideas, that she uses, while running. Thanks Sheila!!! I will share her idea with everyone in the September E-Newsletter. If you don't already receive my newsletter, please go to my site at; www.fearlessandfemale.com and sign up! Can't wait to start sending you some tips that just might save your life!

No comments: