About Me

My photo
I'm BACCCCKKKKK... After 4+ years in CA I am back to my old stomping grounds, KANSAS!!! I am Cindy Coughenour and I am the founder of Fearless and Female, which is a program of personal safety and practical self-defense for women of all ages. I speak at high schools, universities, churches, businesses and just about any place that a group of women want to come together and learn how to kick some butt!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

SLEEPLESS IN ST. PAUL!

What an adventure!!! This week I traveled to Minnesota and the Travel Gods were not working with me. Above you will see the glamorous side of travel. This is me and a few of my closest travel friends bedding down for the night in the St. Paul, MN airport. Keep your fingers crossed for me because as of 7:01am MN time I am still waiting for a flight out!
Peace, Love and wishing for a blanket!
Cindy

No comments: