About Me

My photo
I'm BACCCCKKKKK... After 4+ years in CA I am back to my old stomping grounds, KANSAS!!! I am Cindy Coughenour and I am the founder of Fearless and Female, which is a program of personal safety and practical self-defense for women of all ages. I speak at high schools, universities, churches, businesses and just about any place that a group of women want to come together and learn how to kick some butt!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Beautiful New Hampshire

How pretty is that? Now that I am living out in sunny CA, I really miss the changing of the leaves and the 4 seasons. But, this week I have been in beautiful New Hampshire and my thirst for red, yellow and orange leaves has been quenched. I actually took this picture in the parking lot of a Sam's store! Keep your eyes open, there are beautiful sights everywhere you go.
Peace, Love and Safety,
Cindy

No comments: