About Me

My photo
I'm BACCCCKKKKK... After 4+ years in CA I am back to my old stomping grounds, KANSAS!!! I am Cindy Coughenour and I am the founder of Fearless and Female, which is a program of personal safety and practical self-defense for women of all ages. I speak at high schools, universities, churches, businesses and just about any place that a group of women want to come together and learn how to kick some butt!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

NHTI in Concord, NH

KICK ALLY, KICK! Above you can see the spunky organizer of my visit to New Hampshire Technical Institute, Ally Steel. Ally, who is the President of Student Senate, has been working really hard on plans to bring me to NHTI for about a year now. All of her hard work and organization came together this week. These girls were so energetic and they asked some really great questions. NHTI recently added "Blue Lights" to their campus which is a great step toward keeping students, faculty and visitors safe while walking around this picturesque school. Here some of the girls are telling you that "NO MEANS NO!" Today the girls had various backgrounds in self-defense. Some of them had studied martial arts, some had taken classes while in high school and then there was the experience of having Big Brothers! Way back when, when your big brother was beating up on you, little did you know he was doing you a big favor. Take care and NHTI girls ROCK!
Peace, Love and Safety,
Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, so much for visiting NHTI!
I great appreciate you providing our female students with the knowledge that could save a life!!!