About Me

My photo
I'm BACCCCKKKKK... After 4+ years in CA I am back to my old stomping grounds, KANSAS!!! I am Cindy Coughenour and I am the founder of Fearless and Female, which is a program of personal safety and practical self-defense for women of all ages. I speak at high schools, universities, churches, businesses and just about any place that a group of women want to come together and learn how to kick some butt!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cindy with Apprentice star!

I haven't posted in such a long time, I hope I remember how to do it! Anyway, I have been really busy this month speaking and going to seminars/workshops, basically having a BLAST! So I am at this one workshop and who should I see... Kristi Frank from Donald Trump's The Apprentice, Season 5. Remember the season with Omarosa? Now, I have a friend back in Wichita, KS that thinks it is so funny that I watch all these reality shows... Apprentice, Bachelor, Dancing With The Stars, just to name a few (it's my thing, I love it, get over it.) So, I just had to get my picture taken with Kristi and then send it to my friend! I see Kristi standing by herself and figure it's a good time to approach. She couldn't have been nicer. Then I ask if I can get my picture taken with her and she said she would love to. So far so GOOD. I hand my camera to a GUY standing close by and asked him if he would snap-a-shot of my good friend Kristi and myself. I was so happy to have a picture to send to my friend that I didn't even check the screen to see how it looked. CHECK THIS OUT!

Which one of us beauties do you think he was focused on????? But, if you look in the bottom right-hand corner you can almost make out my name tag... just so you know it is really me! He was young, she is beautiful, so I can understand how he got confused with my request to take OUR picture! Sometimes you just gotta laugh at life!

Peace, Love and Safety! Cindy

No comments: