About Me

My photo
I'm BACCCCKKKKK... After 4+ years in CA I am back to my old stomping grounds, KANSAS!!! I am Cindy Coughenour and I am the founder of Fearless and Female, which is a program of personal safety and practical self-defense for women of all ages. I speak at high schools, universities, churches, businesses and just about any place that a group of women want to come together and learn how to kick some butt!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

St. Paul College


This week I took off to St. Paul, MN to speak at Saint Paul College and what an interesting trip it turned out to be.(more on that in the next post) Pictured above are some of the last stragglers that attended my program. The students, pictured above, and I got so wrapped up in questions and comments that I totally forgot to get a picture of everyone that attended the program. So, I apologize for not getting a picture of everyone, but I enjoyed every single one of you! A great big thank-you to Janey Weber for putting my visit together. She worked around a flood in the building and tons of construction going on outside, so KUDOS to Janey! Also a big Thank You to Tim for helping out as my "Bad Guy." This was such an interesting and diverse group. We had students from the culinary, welding and sign language depts. and even the landscaping crew was represented! The program went well but read the next post to see what happened next!!!

No comments: